Coming soon - We are currently developing a range of resources and training opportunities that create awareness, understanding, and inclusion of all gender and sexual identities represented within the community, with a specific focus on issues affecting the LGBTQI+ community regional WA.
- If someone's life is in danger call 000
- Lifeline - www.lifeline.org.au - 13 11 14
- Lifeline Text 0477 13 11 14 6.00pm - Midnight (AEST), 7 days a week.
- Living Proud WA - www.livingproud.org.au/resources
- Reachout - Information and resources for young people - reachout.com/identity-and-gender/sexuality
- Australian Pride Network - australianpridenetwork.com.au
- The Equality Project - https://www.theequalityproject.org.au/resources
- Another Closet: Domestic and Family Violence in LGBTIQ relationships - www.anothercloset.com.au
- Men’s Referral Service: advice for men with issues to do with violence - www.mrs.org.au
- Sisters Inside: Human rights advocacy for women in the criminal justice system - www.sistersinside.com.au